Transportation (shuttles?)/Lodging at Competition

taycach

Transportation (shuttles?)/Lodging at Competition

Post by taycach » Thu Feb 25, 2016 5:39 am

Under the "Events" tab, when I click on "International Competition", all the information is related to the 2015 competition.

When will the 2016 information regarding lodging, transportation, etc. be updated? My team is trying to figure out our travel plans and budget for the competition, but we need to understand if there will be a free shuttle provided like there was last year? Otherwise we will need to budget for travel. Will a shuttle be running to and from the airport and will it transport the teams to and from the competition like last year?

Thanks!

Timmie
Site Admin

Re: Transportation (shuttles?)/Lodging at Competition

Post by Timmie » Fri Feb 26, 2016 9:07 am

Hi there -

YES there will be shuttles - as for the rest of the information directly related to competition logistics, those details are still being worked out and we will update them when all of the information is verified and we are certain of the details.

Cheers,

Timmie
IMPORTANT NOTE: I typically do not read the message boards; my job is to ensure everything is working properly and that new accounts are approved.

If you have a question regarding registration please contact me via private board message or email.

MartyMcEvans

Post by MartyMcEvans » Thu May 12, 2016 2:44 pm

Hi!

Will there be any transportation provided by MATE from the George Bush international airport to any of the Competition hotels?

Thanks!

Martin
UiS Subsea

Matthew Gardner

Post by Matthew Gardner » Thu May 19, 2016 4:01 pm

See the Lodging and Travel section of:

http://www.marinetech.org/international-competition/

Thanks.

Matthew Gardner
MATE Center